Not sure if this warrants opening a bug ticket, so posting here to see if others have encountered this..
In 4.2.0, when trying to scroll through the Interfaces list of an object (think router with hundreds of interfaces), the vertical scroll bar does not seem to function properly for me:
- Clicking the page up/page down regions of the bar only move the list a few pixels in either direction -- not even enough to see the entire next interface in the list.
- Same issue when using the actual up/down arrow buttons.
- Same issue when using the mouse scroll wheel.
- The only way to navigate the list at a reasonable speed to is to click-and-drag the scroll thumb (button).
- Issue apparent in Firefox 14.0.1.
- NOT a problem in IE 9.0.8
- Have not tried in Crome
- Does NOT affect the display window below the interfaces list (Graphs/Events/Details/History).
- NOT a problem when using Firefix 14.0.1 in another Zenoss instance running 3.1.0