Report from the last few days
- Fixed an issue with HP ProCurve Switches , let me know if you have anymore issues with uploaded ZenPacks. It appears that the website is zipping uploaded ZenPacks, so you'll need to unzip them before trying to install them.
- Zenoss 2.4 API uploaded and referenced. We'll have this up on the site for browsing soon.
- Another reminder about this weekendJoin Zenoss at Ohio LinuxFest this Weekend
- Zenoss Supports the Race for the Cure coming up soon, come run with us if you can.
- Hosted anENCORE Zenoss Community Webinar Series: Zenoss Event Architecture, we'll post the session and notes soon.
- We'll have another beta drop soon.
- The email threading issue has been resolved
- We're still working on the code blocks in migrated blog posts.
- Added an OS X group to the Porting & Platforms developer community.