Skip navigation
4446 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 31, 2011 12:47 AM by Zonic Hedgehog RSS
Zonic Hedgehog Rank: White Belt 9 posts since
Aug 20, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 29, 2011 7:06 AM

Several Windows eventLog username/password events i Zenoss?

Hi everyone iam just taking advantage of this great product and still got some tweaking to do to keep the events on the dashboard away:)

I keep getting windows eventlog error. NOTE: this is for several different servers.

i have supplied correct user name/pass for the admin - should i create a user that is not admin, maybe the it will work?

iam getting all other info from the server-ip services,machine serial number etc. but the events keep poping up.

Is there a way to turn off wineventLog, without loosing information about the server, just need to know that its up or down on the dashboard,

dont care about windows event log.

Machine01:

"could not read the windows event log (NT code 0xc002001B) check username/password settings and verfiy"

Machine02:

"could not read the windows event log(nt_status_access-denied) check your username/password settings

"could not read the windows event log(nt-status_connection_refused) check your username/password setting

"could not read the windows event log(nt_status_host_unreachable) check yout username/password setting

Machine03:

"could not read the windows event log(nt code 0xc002001b)check your username/password setting

"could not read the windows event log(nt code 0x80070005)check your username/password setting

"could not read the windows event log(nt_status_io_timeout)check your username/password setting

Thank you for your time, please feel free to ask questions.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points