Submitted by: Richard Esteve
This monitoring ZenPack is for EMC² Clariion bay's. It provides graph's and threshold's for the following components :
- Storage Processor (SP) CPU load
- Global I/O (In blocks per seconds)
- RLP load
Templates are for each SP.
Monitoring of Disks, LUNs replications and more is under developpement. If someone could give me a hand I would gladely apreciate it! I know Clariion bay technology better than Zope and Python .
- Create device class "/Devices/Storage/SAN" before installing this ZenPack
- Install EMC NaviCLI version 18.104.22.168.1 or earlier on the Zenoss box
- Based on your system, you might change the path of NaviCLI under the scripts in libexec.
- On Debian systems, it's located under /opt/NaviSphere/bin
- Install the ZenPack
- Verify the existance of a user with monitoring rights on the EMC Clariion side
- Fill in 'zCommandUsername' and 'zCommandPassword' with the login/password verified above.
- Bind one of the newly created 'EMCClariion*Perf' templates to the /Devices/Storage/SAN device class. This is not done be default.
- Add Storage Processor (SP) device(s) to /Devices/Storage/SAN
- Zenoss Versions Supported: 3.0
- External Dependencies:
- ZenPack Dependencies: EMC NaviCLI version 22.214.171.124.1 or earlier
- 1.0.2 : first release
- 1.1.0 : Added RLP monitoring and Thresholds
- 1.2.0 : Graphs tweaking
- 1.2.1 : Template splitting to avoid Clariion Licence errors
Tested: This ZenPack was tested with Zenoss version 3.0
Trac tickets: http://zenpacks.zenoss.org/trac-zenpacks/report/1