Submitted by: Matt Ray
- community.cmd.chef.host hostname/uname modeling
- community.cmd.chef.cpu cpu modeling
- community.cmd.chef.memory memory/swap modeling
- zChefRoles property (not automatically set yet)
The modelers are not bound by default, but you may add the modelers to whichever device classes are managed with Chef. You may need to remove any modelers that conflict with the ohai modelers (ie. zenoss.cmd.uname).
Eventually this ZenPack will provide modeling for network interfaces, filesystems and whatever else that may be exposed by ohai.
- Zenoss Versions Supported: 3.0
- External Dependencies: chef-client installed on the client machines
- ZenPack Dependencies: none
- Installation Notes: zopectl restart after installing this ZenPack.
- Configuration: zChefRoles is available as a property
- 0.2 alpha release
Tested: This ZenPack was tested with version 3.0.