Submitted by:John Field
This ZenPack provides performance monitoring/graphing for 64-bit MS SQL Servers. This ZenPack requires snmp-informant-SQLv2 to be installed on the monitored host.
Monitoring and graphing includes -
- Number of temporary tables/table variables in use
- Number of logical connections to the system
- Total number of logins started per second
- Total number of logouts started per second
- Number of currently blocked processes
- Number of SOAP SQL requests started per second
- Number of SOAP Web Service Description Language requests started per second
- Number of temporary tables/table variables created/sec
- Number of transaction enlistments
- Number of users connected to the system
No thresholds have been defined, that should be completed by the end user.
- Zenoss Versions Supported: 2.5 (py2.4 file), 3.0 (py2.6 file)
- External Dependencies: This ZenPack requires snmp-informant-SQLv2 to be installed on the monitored host.
- ZenPack Dependencies: none
- Installation Notes: zopectl restart after installing this ZenPack.
- 1.0 initial release
Tested: This ZenPack was tested with version 2.5.2 and verified with 3.0.