Submitted by: Jane Curry
This ZenPack extends Juerg Gerber's Availability Per Group Report, adding support for additional organizers. You can now specify Group, System, Location and Device Class, in addition to the standard event availability report.
Start Date will be the beginning of the given day. End date is also the start of the given day, unless the day is today, in which case events will be included to within 5 minutes of "now".
If there are several events of the same class but from different components then availability will be shown separately for each event class / component pair - you can filter on component if you wish - otherwsie you can end up with zero availability when a device has actually been up for a significant proportion of the time.
There is a more detailed discussion of dates, components and the differences between this ZenPack and the standard Availability report at.
- Zenoss Versions Supported: 2.5 (py2.4 file), 3.0 (py2.6 file)
- External Dependencies: none
- ZenPack Dependencies: none
- Installation Notes: zopectl restart after installing this ZenPack.
Updated to 1.2.1 version for test with Zenoss 3.0.1.
Updated to 1.2.2 version for test with 3.0.1 - might give correct answers now!
Updated to 1.2.3 - now seems to coexist with standard Availability report and appears to work with filtering on a specific device. Note that you seem to have to set end date to tomorrow to include today's data. I have left debugging turned on in this drop - logfile in /usr/local/zenoss/zenoss/log/availCol.log.
Updated to 1.2.4 - the best answers so far! also see
Updated to 1.2.5 - removed code that tries to link to a device's homepage and component - see updated, page as referenced above.
Updated to 1.2.6 - removed old code from egg file
- Updated to 1.2.7 - rebuilt for new github procedures
- Updated to 1.2.8 - Device field now uses device title rather than device id so friendly names are used
- Updated to 1.2.9 - Device field now uses device titleOrId so that all entries should be captured even if the title field is blank
Tested: This ZenPack was tested with versions 2.5.2 and 3.1.
Get the latest egg file from github (no need to unzip):
Keep the feedback coming!