Submitted by: David Nicklay
This ZenPack provides support for the following in Puppet (via ssh)
- Report and listing of puppet clients for each master on a separate tab
- Report of all puppet clients in a PuppetClientList report
- Tracking of update times of clients
- Device addition from puppet via events
The ZenPack provides a device class /Server/PuppetMaster, with a collector plugin PuppetModeler.
Puppet users may also be interested in the Zenoss module for Puppet: http://github.com/mamba/puppet-zenoss
- Zenoss Version: 2.5
- ZenPack Dependencies: n/a
- External Dependencies: n/a
You will need to setup an ssh account on the remote puppet host with automatic login from the zenoss user on the monitoring host.
- 1.21 initial release
Trac tickets: http://zenpacks.zenoss.org/