Submitted by: David Nicklay
This ZenPack provides monitoring for HP Blade Chassis (not to be confused with Compaq servers) via SNMP executed by a Perl script. The device class /Devices/HPBladeChassis provides a BladeServer template. There is also a bladeserverlist report available.
- Zenoss Version: 2.4
- ZenPack Dependencies: n/a
- External Dependencies: The check script requires perl XML::Simple and LWP to fetch the XML data via HTTPS on the blade chassis.
- 1.19 initial release
- 1.23 This version fixes:
- bladechassis template being bound to the wrong spot
- case problem with totalmax power output data point
- adds temperature for both chassis and blade/bay slot as well as CPU for the chassis.
Trac tickets: http://zenpacks.zenoss.org/