Download: Attached to this document
Zenoss Version: 2.2
Here is how to setup the device in Zenoss correctly:
- Open a ssh shell to the NAS and su to root.
- Add the following line to the /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf and restart snmpd:
exec .184.108.40.206.4.1.1139.99999.1 server_df /nas/bin/server_df
- Install the ZenPack on Zenoss.
- Setup the following zProperties: zCommandUsername, zCommandPassword, zCommandPort, and zCollectorPlugins.
- Ensure in the zCollectorPlugins that the CelerraDf is added and the HRFileSystemMap is removed (May need to restart Zope).
- Move the device to the /Device/Server/EMC class.
- Re-model device.
Trac tickets: http://zenpacks.zenoss.org/trac-zenpacks/report/1