Download: Attached to this document
The ZenPack is used to monitor EMC's Celerra filesystem created through the EMC Celerra Network Server instead of the default OS filesystems. This ZenPack is based on the VMware ESX ZenPack created by Wouter D'Haeseleer. This ZenPack has been successfully tested with v5.5 of the Network Server. Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.
Zenoss Version: 2.2
Here is how to setup the device in Zenoss correctly:
- Open a ssh shell to the NAS and su to root.
- Add the following line to the /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf and restart snmpd:
exec .18.104.22.168.4.1.1139.99999.1 server_df /nas/bin/server_df
- Install the ZenPack on Zenoss.
- Setup the following zProperties: zCommandUsername, zCommandPassword, zCommandPort, and zCollectorPlugins.
- Ensure in the zCollectorPlugins that the CelerraDf is added and the HRFileSystemMap is removed (May need to restart Zope).
- Move the device to the /Device/Server/EMC class.
- Re-model device.
Trac tickets: http://zenpacks.zenoss.org/trac-zenpacks/report/1