The Zenoss Core product documentation suite includes these documents and guides:
- - Accompany each release. Read these for important information before installing or upgrading your Zenoss Core instance.
- - Provides detailed procedures to help you install or upgrade Zenoss Core.
- - Offers comprehensive information about using Zenoss Core.
- - Shows how to extend Zenoss Core to monitor a wide range of network devices.
- - Details the patch management process for Zenoss Core.
- - Provides in-depth architecture and information useful for extending the product.
- - Offers source code and JSON API documentation and examples for development with Zenoss Core.
Zenoss Core product documentation is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.0 License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ or send a request to Creative Commons, 171 2nd Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.