New and updated Community ZenPacks arrive all the time and we want to help get the word out on these new and useful extensions to Zenoss. Here's the list of updated ZenPacks for June:
- Cfengine (NEW!): An integration between the Cfengine Nova configuration automation tool and Zenoss.
- HP EVA Monitor: WBEM-based ZenPack allows you model and monitor HP EVA 4400/6400/8400 devices.
- Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ) (NEW!): This WMIC-based ZenPack adds the ability to easily monitor Microsoft Message Queues via WMI.
- MySQL SSH Monitor (NEW!): This Monitoring ZenPack provides SSH-based monitoring of MySQL databases.
- Opengear Console Servers (NEW!): Allows you to monitor performance data of Opengear Console Servers via SNMP (and SSH for now).
- Opengear MIBs (NEW!): All the publicly available (and edited to be loadable into Zenoss) MIBs for Opengear devices running firmware greater than v3.0.0.
- WBEM Data Source: Creates a new Web-Based Enterprise Management (WBEM) Data Source and zenperfwbem daemon.
- WMI Data Source: Provides a new zenperfwmi daemon for making Windows Management Interface calls via a WMI Data Source.
- WMI Windows Performance: WMI-based ZenPack that provides modeling and monitoring for Windows devices.
- Zeus Load Balancer ZenPack (NEW!):Provides SNMP based monitoring for the Zeus Load Balancer software running on a Linux Host.
We're always happy to have more Community ZenPacks and we have a ZenPacks forum dedicated for their discussion. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or new ZenPacks you want to send in!