We're off to a great start to the 2010 Summer of Community ZenPacks Contest with quite a few updated and new ZenPacks. We thought we'd post a quick rundown of the entries so far since these are all Zenoss 3.0 Compatible:
- Alvarion Wireless (updated): monitors performance of Alvarion Wireless devices.
- Asterisk SSH (3.0 verified): SSH-based Asterisk VOIP system monitoring.
- Funkwerk Router Monitor: (updated): monitors performance of Funkwerk brand routers.
- MRV Wireless (updated): monitors performance of MRV Wireless devices.
- MS SQL ODBC Database Monitor (updated): ODBC-based monitoring of MS SQL databases.
- MySQL ODBC Database Monitor (updated): ODBC-based monitoring of MySQL databases.
- Netasq (updated): monitors the performance of Netasq firewalls.
- nginx Status (3.0 verified): monitoring for the nginx HTTP and reverse proxy server.
- ODBC Data Source (updated): provides the framework for providing ODBC Data Sources.
- pfSense (3.0 verified): provides monitoring for pfSense router/firewalls.
- PostgreSQL ODBC Database Monitor (updated): ODBC-based monitoring of PostgreSQL databases.
- Powerware UPS (3.0 verified): provides voltages stats, load, ambient temperature, battery capacity and more for Powerware UPS products.
- Raytalk Wireless (updated): monitors the performance Raytalk Wireless devices via SNMP.
- Show Graph Portlet (updated): adds a portlet called "Show Graph" which enables users to show any graph/multi graph reports on their dashboard.
- SQL Data Source (NEW!): a new zenperfsql daemon and SQL data source that can be used with a variety of databases.
There are actually a tremendous number more in the The specified document was not found., so keep sending in your entries to the 2010 Summer of Community ZenPacks Contest!